EVX offers a long-lasting and reliable electric vehicle charging infrastructure to manage your fleets, no matter if you’re a Fleet Manager, car share network, or Fleet Management Company. Our services include site surveys, installation, software, and ongoing management of your charging points.
EVX to conduct detailed assessments and deliver your results
- From understanding the operational requirements of your fleet, helping analyse existing data to understand your fleet’s driving patterns and behaviour, to site survey installation and ongoing maintenance, EVX is there to assist throughout the entire journey
- We provide long-lasting and reliable electric vehicle infrastructure that suits all the electrification needs of your car or small van fleet, including site surveys, installation, software, and ongoing management of your charging points
- For car share networks such as GoGet and Car Next Door – we can install kerb-side charging stations designated areas, to support your electrification plans
Ease of use for fleet fuel expenses
- With many fleet managers issuing fuel cards to users, there is confusion around compensation for charging costs at home or in public. However, EVX provides the solution of drive profile set-up or the use of RFID technology to manage charges to fleet management operators and companies.
Net zero emissions by 2050
- Currently, transport accounts for almost 20% of Australia’s emissions. EVX is supporting the transition to EV as Australia aims for net zero emissions by 2050
- Improve air quality and make your local area an attractive place to live. EVX chargers can be fitted into existing structures without additional constraints on onsite parking or visual disruption. We’re integral in helping to remove pollution from the roads
- EVX charging points have a longer lifespan than competitor models for a reduced impact on landfills
Why Choose EVX?
Future-proofing your fleet
- Our solutions, which support future technologies such as 5G and IoT, will future-proof your fleet, providing sustainability, affordability and accessibility to your electrification strategy.With the ongoing conversations around a ban of petrol and diesel cars in not-too-distant the future, fleet companies need to start preparing their EV charging networks for this move now. EVX is best equipped to assist future proof; for instance, our passive below-ground infrastructure comes ready for this change, and the above-ground charging sockets can be installed when demand is high enough.
- We deliver a bespoke solution that is fully tailored to your fleet, recognising that every company’s objectives differ
- We are here every step of the way to ensure there is no disruption to services. Our advanced software automatically monitors your chargers 24/7, ensuring issues are resolved immediately and remotely without disrupting your drivers or ROI.
- Our founders, Kevin and Sean, are electricians by trade and have been in the electricity supply industry for 30 years, supplying electricity infrastructure for major developers and projects. EVX team are highly qualified to assist you in making your EV charging services sustainable, effective, reliable, and accessible for everyone.